All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete guide to attracting and observing garden birds, with tips on creating a bird-friendly environment with imaginative use of garden design and plant selection. It is also a photographic directory identifying features of more than 60 common garden birds.
- Author(s)Robert Burton
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2000
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleRSPB
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/10/2003
- Content Notecolour illustrations, 600 colour photographs
- Weight910 g
- Width195 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.