All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for legal practitioners, this book covers various issues of commercial law as applied in Hong Kong.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Meyer is Distinguished Fulbright Chair in Twentieth-Century History of Communications at L'Universita del Piemonte Orientale Amedeo Avogadro in Italy, Edmund F. and Virginia B. Ball Professor of Telecommunications Emeritus at Ball State University, and Visiting Professor at the Center for Journalism and Media Studies at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Richard J. Meyer
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight241 g
- Width152 mm
- Height191 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.