CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA friendly debate leads twins Bill and Mary to compare rubber balls, rafts, and gloves with glass marbles, greenhouses, and jars, objects that at first seem very different. A field trip teaches them that both rubber and glass can bend, bounce, stretch, and even melt. This lively story introduces the concept of properties.
- Author BiographyLawrence Lowery taught in the Oakland, CA, public schools before becoming a professor of science education at the University of California, Berkeley. He has more than 40 years experience creating science activities and programs, developing curricula, and writing articles and books, including the NSTA Press publication The Everyday Science Sourcebook and the I Wonder Why series.
- Author(s)Lawrence F. Lowery
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleI Wonder Why
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.