All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The dead can't speak to us,' Professor Madoc had said. That was a lie. Because the body Patrick Fort is examining in anatomy class is trying to tell him all kinds of things. Life is already strange enough for the obsessive Patrick without having to solve a possible murder. Especially when no one believes a crime has even taken place.
- Author BiographyBelinda Bauer grew up in England and South Africa. She has worked as a journalist and screenwriter, and her script The Locker Room earned her the Carl Foreman/Bafta Award for Young British Screenwriters. With her first novel, Blacklands, Belinda won the CWA Gold Dagger for Crime Novel of the Year. In 2013 she won the CWA Dagger in the Library for her entire body of work. With her fourth novel, Rubbernecker, she was shortlisted for the CWA Gold Dagger. Belinda lives in Wales.
- PrizesWinner of Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year 2014. Short-listed for CWA Goldsboro Gold Dagger 2013.
- Author(s)Belinda Bauer
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date05/04/2014
- Weight502 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.