All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in the former East Germany, Volker Braun is a humane, witty, brave, and disappointed poet. In the East, his poetry upheld the voice of the individual imagination and identified with a utopian possibility that never became reality. This is a selection of poems from the distinguished, half-century-long career of German poet Volker Braun.
- Author BiographyVolker Braun is the author of numerous plays, works of fiction, volumes of poetry, and essays. David Constantine is a writer and translator. Karen Leeder is professor of modern German literature at the University of Oxford and a fellow in German at New College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Volker Braun
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byDavid Constantine,Karen Leeder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.