Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- DescriptionWant to learn the fundamentals of Ruby programming but aren't sure where to start? Look no further! Ruby is a free, easy-to-learn, yet powerful scripting programming language that can run on any operating system. This title teaches you the basics of computer programming with Ruby through the creation of simple computer games.
- Author BiographyJerry Lee Ford, Jr. is an author, educator, and an IT professional with over 24 years' of experience in information technology, including roles as an automation analyst, technical manager, technical support analyst, automation engineer, and security analyst. He is the author of 40 books and co-author of two additional books. His published works include Getting Started with Game Maker, HTML, XHTML, and CSS for the Absolute Beginner; XNA 3.1 Game Development for Teens; Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 for Teens, and Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Programming for the Absolute Beginner. Ford has a master's degree in business administration from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia and has over five years' experience as an adjunct instructor teaching networking courses in information technology.
- Author(s)Jerry Lee Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight749 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.