All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuby hates herself so much that she often feels like a piece of rubbish than a little girl. Sometimes Ruby feels so miserable that she wants to sleep and never wake up again. Then one day, Ruby meets Dot, When Ruby feels Dot's kindness and understanding, something warm happens in her tummy, Dot helps Ruby to move from self-hate to self-respect.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland,Nicky Hancock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2003
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.32col.ill.
- Weight158 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicky Armstrong
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £34.49Trending at £35.52
- £7.00Trending at £8.54
- £24.99Trending at £25.40
- £4.48Trending at £4.58
- £8.33Trending at £8.75
- £2.80Trending at £2.87
- £16.88Trending at £17.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.