Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.49Trending at £4.87
- £5.43Trending at £5.75
- £4.87Trending at £4.96
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
- £3.29Trending at £4.87
- £3.85Trending at £4.06
- £4.93Trending at £5.05
About this product
- DescriptionThese delightful picture books explore manners and behaviour through the stories of a group of four friendly dragons.
- Author BiographyJudith Heneghan writes fiction and nonfiction for children. She has four teenage children, a labrador, a snake and a gecko and she runs the MA Writing for Children at the University of Winchester. Jack Hughes has been a professional illustrator for over 20 years, working on various projects all over the world from theatre posters, to magazine illustration and children's comics. In recent years, having a young family has been really inspirational for Jack. This has lead to him specialising in children's book illustration. He has created many characters and stories that have been greatly inspired by his young children.
- Author(s)Judith Heneghan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleDragon School
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width249 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jack Hughes
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.