Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.03
- £9.99Trending at £14.24
- £13.00Trending at £17.06
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.39Trending at £10.67
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.73Trending at £11.01
About this product
- DescriptionHow American politics can become more civil and amenable to public policy solutions, while still allowing for effective argument
- Author BiographySusan Herbst is Professor of Public Policy at Georgia Tech, and Chief Academic Officer of The University System of Georgia. She is author of many books and articles on American politics including Numbered Voices: How Opinion Polling Has Shaped American Politics, Politics at the Margin, and Reading Public Opinion: Political Actors View the Democratic Process. Previously, she was acting president and Provost of the State University of New York at Albany, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts at Temple University, and Chair of the Department of Political Science at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Susan Herbst
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.