All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.14Trending at £15.28
- £9.44Trending at £10.75
About this product
- Author(s)Steve Rizza
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleTubinger Studien zur Deutschen Literatur
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: The Artist as Critic: Hugo von Hofmannsthal (Die andere Kunst: Hofmannsthal's Essays on English Art in Context) - Preconditions: Kassner's early Life and Work (Critical Blindness and Artistic Insight: Sonnengnade) - The Critic as Artist: Rudolf Kassner (An Imaginative History of Pre-Raphaelitism).
- Author BiographyThe Author: Steve Rizza was born in Dundee (Scotland) in 1961. After working briefly as a journalist, he studied German, Philosophy, Theology, and Linguistics at the University of St. Andrews, graduating M.A. (Hons) in German Language and Literature in 1986. Exchange scholar (Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg): 1982-1983. Language teaching assistant (Sankt Augustin, NRW): 1986-1987. M.Sc. in Comparative and General Literature (University of Edinburgh): 1987-1988. DAAD-Stevenson research scholar (Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tuebingen): 1989-1991. Lektor in English (PH Erfurt/Muehlhausen): 1992-1993. Ph.D. in German Literature (University of Edinburgh): 1996. He currently lives and works in Erfurt.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.