CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionRudolf Laban was one of the leading dance theorists of the twentieth century. His work on dance analysis and notation raised the status of dance as both an art form and a scholarly discipline. This book presents an overview of Laban's life, work and influences.
- Author BiographyKaren K. Bradley is Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies in Dance at the University of Maryland, College Park. She is a Certified Movement Analyst in Laban Movement Analysis.
- Author(s)Karen K. Bradley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleRoutledge Performance Practitioners
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byF. Chamberlain
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.