Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionRudolf Steiner is a major thinker in education. This title offers an account of Steiner's educational thought. It is divided into: Intellectual biography; Critical exposition of Steiner's work; The reception and influence of Steiner's work; and, The relevance of the work.
- Author BiographyHeiner Ullrich is Professor of Education, Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitat, Maniz, Germany.
- Author(s)Heiner Ullrich
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Library of Educational Thought
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.