All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitles in the Pets' Guides series teach young readers how to care responsibly for their chosen pet. In this book, Ruff the Dog reveals how readers should go about choosing a pet dog, what supplies they will need, how to make a new dog feel at home, and how to properly care for a pet dog, including feeding, exercising, and house training.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets. Rick Peterson uses both traditional and digital media to create images for a wide range of publishing, advertising and editorial projects - including a long list of children's titles. His work has received awards from Graphic Design USA and the Association of Educational Publishers. Rick lives in Minneapolis with his wife, two children, a cat, a gerbil, and a lovable but barky dog.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Pets' Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rick Peterson
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £9.42Trending at £9.92
- £11.56Trending at £11.89
- £12.45Trending at £14.90
- £4.80Trending at £5.08
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.