All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionCanadian-American singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright (b. 1973) is famous around the world for his multi-faceted musical style, shown through both his recorded output and his engaging live performances. In this book, Katherine Williams combines aspects of his life story with scholarly readings drawn from several methodologies.
- Author BiographyKatherine Williams is Lecturer in Music at Plymouth University. She is co-editor of The Cambridge Companion to the Singer-Songwriter, and the Singer-Songwriter Handbook (Bloomsbury Academic). Katherine is active as a saxophonist in the South-West of England.
- Author(s)Katherine Williams
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitlePopular Music History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Note13 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.