All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRugby: The Art of Scrummaging is an authoritative work on scrummaging, covering every conceivable aspect from history, technique to safety, physical conditioning to scrum law.
- Author BiographyEnrique TOPO Rodriguez is an Argentina-born rugby union player. He started playing for the Universidad Nacional of Cordoba RC in 1971. Earning 19 caps for Argentina and 26 more for Australia, he represented Australia in the Rugby World Cup in 1987. TOPO played tighthead prop, loosehead prop and hooker. He was known for his hard play and excellent scrummaging technique.
- Author(s)Enrique (TOPO) Rodriguez
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note20 photographs & illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.