People who bought this also bought
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £16.85Trending at £19.48
- £8.99Trending at £12.99
- £19.57Trending at £21.21
- £8.97Trending at £13.00
- £16.75Trending at £17.24
- £12.98Trending at £28.48
- £14.72Trending at £15.61
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the popular TV series RUGRATS, this animated film, RUGRATS IN PARIS: THE MOVIE, features a group of zany toddlers who, by chance, get to travel to Paris. The film takes a playful path through the uncomplicated plotline, beginning with a perfectly choreographed spoof on THE GODFATHER (replete with a sawed-off toy horse head), then launching into a series of upbeat songs narrating the story in styles ranging from rock and reggae to jazz and R&B. The story follows little Chuckie, who wants his single father to remarry so he can get a new mommy. Teased by his bossy friend Angela, Chuckie feels even worse about his situation. But when the father of his pal Tommy gets assigned to go to Paris on business, taking the whole Rugrats gang with him, things begin to change. From the bateaux mouches to the Arc de Triomphe, the Rugrats enjoy some valuable sightseeing, then descend upon Euroreptarland, a theme park located in the center of Paris. Along the way, Chuckie thinks up a perfect scheme for getting a new mom. With fun music and fast-moving graphics balancing out the obligatory jokes about diapers, babies' butts, and poop, RUGRATS IN PARIS: THE MOVIE will thrill fans of these wild toddlers.
- Leading Role 1Elizabeth Daily
- Director 1Stig Bergqvist
- Leading Role 2Tara Strong
- Leading Role 3Joe Alaskey
- Additional Roles byCree Summer
- Director 2Paul Demeyer
- ProducerGabor Csupo,Norton Virgien,Arlene Klasky,Tracy Kramer,Terry Thoren
- ScreenwriterDavid N. Weiss,J. David Stem,Barbara Herndon,Jill Gorey,Kate Boutilier
- Score ComposerMark Mothersbaugh
- Voice byDebbie Reynolds,John Lithgow,Susan Sarandon,Jack Riley,Michael Bell,Christine Cavanaugh,Kath Soucie,Tara Charendoff,Casey Kasem,Cree Summer Franck,E. G. Daily,Cheryl Chase,Tress MacNeille
- EditorJohn Bryant
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2001
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time75 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- bluebeauty121220 Oct, 2011by
great price excellent value for money
great price, excellent value for money since rugrats started i have loved it and now my 4 year old daughter is crazy about it however after trying for a long time to find rugrats dvds i was delighted to come upon this full length movie which keeps her quiet and entertained for a little while while i can do chores and other things around the house
- skel467901 Oct, 2010by
Bought for my daughter who loves rugrats. Good plot, funny story and lovely happy ending. Enjoyed over and over again.
- jordanroy23-200...22 Aug, 2009by
Rugrats in paris - the movie
My son has most of the rugrats seires and the 1st film that they did and when he 1st seen this flim he said that its the best, so had to get it for him and now he keeps asking to watch it over and over agian.
- mds76979903 Jan, 2009by
Daughter loves it!
This film is one that my 9yr old daughter still watches loads even after seeing it hundreds of times. She was given it on video many years ago and I am replacing it with this purchase as she still watches it so much. I cant explain why she likes it as shes not a particularly big rugrats fan but it is definately a big favourite of hers. I would recommend it as its a good film but not good enough to rival the likes of disney for me.
- rebeccah561309 Jun, 2007by
Rugrats In Paris - The Movie (DVD 2001)
the film was realy funny and a must for family entertainment. And a great way for the kids to see what further adventures tommy and angelica get up to in paris. They also find how chucky gets a new mom and sister. Spike even gets himself a girlfriend! All round great movie ideal for a rainy day.