All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionA passionate call for citizen action to uphold the rule of law when government does not.
- Author BiographyElaine Scarry is the Walter M. Cabot Professor of Aesthetics and the General Theory of Value at Harvard University. She is the author of The Body in Pain, On Beauty and Being Just, and Who Defended the Country?
- Author(s)Elaine Scarry
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleBoston Review Books
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight272 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.