Consider these sponsored items
- £108.00Free postage
- £90.49Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionQuestions the doctrinal construction of environmental law and looks for innovative legal approaches to ecological sustainability.
- Author BiographyChristina Voigt is a professor in the Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo, Norway, where she works in particular on legal issues of climate change, sustainability and the interface between environmental and trade law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristina Voigt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.