All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £45.03
- £19.32Trending at £27.54
- £7.83Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £8.62Trending at £17.08
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the rise of Remington and Winchester during the American Civil War, to the German firm Krupp's negotiations with the Russian government, to an intense military modernization contest between Chile and Argentina, this title chronicles how an arms trade led to an all-out arms race, and ultimately to war.
- Author BiographyJonathan A. Grant is Associate Professor of History, Florida State University.
- Author(s)Jonathan A. Grant
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.