All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- Author(s)John M. Conley,William M O'Barr
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1990
- Series TitleLanguage & Legal Discourse S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Notexiv, 222 p.
- Weight339 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Conley,William M. O'Barr
- Edition Statement2nd
- Author Biography<b>John M. Conley </b>is professor of law at the University of North Carolina. William M. O'Barr is professor of cultural anthropology and sociology at Duke University and is author of <i>Linguistic Evidence</i>. They are codirectors of the Duke University/University of North Carolina Law and Language Project.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.