All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA sequel to Mobile Processing in Distributed and Open Environments (Wiley, 1999), this title introduces an extended, universal WAVE-WP model for distributed processing and control in dynamic and open worlds of any natures.
- Author BiographyPETER S. SAPATY, PhD, is Director of Distributed Simulation and Control, Institute of Mathematical Machines and Systems, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. He also worked in Germany, UK, Canada, and Japan as project leader and research professor, and is currently a visiting professor at the University of Aizu in Japan.
- Author(s)Peter Sapaty
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.