All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionRuling the World? provides an interdisciplinary analysis of major developments and central questions in debates over international constitutionalism at sites of global governance.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Dunoff is Nomura Visiting Professor of International Financial Systems at Harvard Law School and Professor of Law and Director, Institute for International Law and Public Policy at Temple University Beasley School of Law. During 2007-8, he served as a Senior Visiting Research Scholar in the LAPA program at the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University and, in 2005, as a Visiting Fellow at the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law at Cambridge University. Dunoff is coauthor (with Steven Ratner and David Wippman) of a leading textbook, International Law: Actors, Norms, Process, and his writings have appeared in journals such as the American Journal of International Law, the European Journal of International Law, and the Journal of International Economic Law. Joel P. Trachtman is Professor of International Law at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. From 1998 to 2001, he was Academic Dean of the Fletcher School, and, during 2000 and 2001, he served as Dean ad interim. In 2002, he was Manley O. Hudson Visiting Professor of Law, and in 2004 he was Nomura Visiting Professor of International Financial Systems, at Harvard Law School. The author of more than seventy scholarly publications, Professor Trachtman is a member of the boards of the American Journal of International Law, the European Journal of International Law, the Journal of International Economic Law, and the Singapore Yearbook of International Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJeffrey L. Dunoff,Joel P. Trachtman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.