Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the research on protein absorption by ruminants and takes a look at the calculation of optimum nutrient requirements, including bacterial digestion, in the calculations. This book also describes the parameters of nitrogen conversion in the ruminant and examines the different kinds of protein found in animal feedstuffs.
- Author BiographySubcommittee on Nitrogen Usage in Ruminants, Committee on Animal Nutrition, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Agriculture,Committee on Animal Nutrition,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council,Subcommittee on Nitrogen Usage in Ruminants
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.