Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionRumors that Changed the World explores the social and cultural impact of rumor from Antiquity to the mid-1990s, examining it as one of the most important contributing factors to violence and discrimination. The book is aimed at a wide range of scholars interested in history, psychology, communication, sociology, anthropology, and politics.
- Author BiographyEugen O. Chirovici holds honorary PhDs in economics, communication, and history and is a member of the Romanian Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Eugen O. Chirovici
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.