All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA business owner is someone who works sixteen hours a day to avoid working eight for somebody else. But all the determination, hard work, risk taking, and faith in the world can take you only so far. This title helps you discover a philosophy and a system of applied professional management tailored to the needs of small and growing businesses.
- Author BiographyClay Mathile is the founder and chairman of the board of Aileron, an organization that helps small businesses become professionally managed firms. Clay cites professional management as one of the key reasons he was able to grow Iams from a $12 million regional business to a $1 billion organization. Still active in several business ventures, Clay devotes most of his time to philanthropic interests and serves as a trustee on a select group of nonprofit boards focused on education, medical innovation, and social justice. Clay lives in Dayton, OH.
- Author(s)Clay Mathile
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.