CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the reader with an authoritative reference for today's major group visit models: what they are, their strengths and weaknesses, and how they can best be used together and in combination with traditional individual office visits.
- Author BiographyThe group visit model, which was developed by Dr. Noffsinger in 1996, has consistently been demonstrated to work in actual practice. Dr. Noffsinger is well regarded in the field of primary care; he has published numerous articles on the the topic--NEJM, Journal of Family Practice, and Journal of the American Board of Family Practice.
- Author(s)Edward B. Noffsinger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1364 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.