Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis text uses the steel industry to examine liberal policies and priorities after World War I, arguing that the primacy of foreign committments and outdated economic policies of state transformed American liberalism from the progressivism of the New Deal to the policies of the 1990s.
- Author BiographyJudith Stein, professor of history at the Graduate School and City College of the City University of New York, is author of The World of Marcus Garvey: Race and Class in Modern Society.
- Author(s)Judith Stein
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication05/10/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note18 illustrations, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.