Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionA bar or tavern can be an extremely profitable business, running in the black after only six months and recouping the initial investment within three to five years. But it can also be risky. This guide shows would--be bar owners how to avoid the pitfalls and turn their dream business into profitable enterprise.
- Author BiographyRay Foley is the bestselling author of Bartending For Dummies and has been a professional bartender for more than 20 years. Heather Dismore has extensive experience in bar and restaurant operations.
- Author(s)Heather Dismore,Ray Foley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/05/2014
- Weight556 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Most relevant reviews
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.