All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionGood management practice is essential if a PR department is to be highly valued and cost effective. This updated edition of Running a Public Relations Department aims to show business practitioners exactly how this can be achieved. The result is a hands-on guide offering accessible and practical advice for PR activity.
- Author BiographyMike Beard, FIPR, has held the post of corporate communications director in major international companies including Taylor Woodrow and Lucas Industries. He has also worked in consultancy, both in the UK and East Asia. He is a former president of the IPR.
- Author(s)Mike Beard,Peter Hehir
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitlePR in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.