All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the major issues surrounding judicial elections. It presents evidence on a range of important topics, including the history of judicial elections; an understanding of the types of judicial elections; and electoral competition during races.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Streb is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Northern Illinois University. He is the author or editor of several books including The New Electoral Politics of Race and Academic Freedom at the Dawn of a New Century: How Terrorism, Governments, And Culture Wars Impact Free Speech.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMatthew J. Streb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.