All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Arthur Lydiard presents an overview of the techniques of middle and long distance running.
- Author BiographyThe New Zealander Arthur Lydiard was the most successful trainer of middle and long distance running in the world. He coached runners from different countries such as Peter Snell (3 times gold) or Lasse Viren, who reached 4 times gold. In the 50s and 60s Arthur Lydiard not only revolutionized the middle and long distance training but parallel to this development he may be considered as one of the founders of the jogging-movement.
- Author(s)Arthur Lydiard
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note180 colour photos
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Most relevant reviews
- murphy.078625 Jul, 2017by
The best and most informative training tip manual I have ever read!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.