Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of doing deals at the highest level of business and politics in China. This book provides a portrait of the impulsive billionaire, Rupert Mudroch in his prime.
- Author BiographyBruce Dover is a senior media operative who spent several years running Rupert Murdoch's 'China push'. He is now the Chief Executive of Australia Network and divides his time between Sydney and Vietnam.
- PrizesShort-listed for Blake Dawson Prize for Business Literature 2008.
- Author(s)Bruce Dover
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/11/2016
- Content Note1 x 8pp b/w
- Weight235 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.