All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Upper Cumberland region of Kentucky and Tennessee, often regarded as isolated and out of step with the rest of the country, has a rich history and culture. The contributors to Rural Life and Culture in the Upper Cumberland discuss an extensive array of subjects, including popular music, movies, architecture, folklore, religion, and literature.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Birdwell, assistant professor of history at Tennessee Technological University, is the author of Celluloid Soldiers: Warner Bros.'s Campaign Against Nazism. W. Calvin Dickinson, professor of history at Tennessee Technological University, is the author of A Bibliography of Tennessee History, 1973-1996.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication24/12/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichael E. Birdwell,William Calvin Dickinson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.