CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe book intends to explain the forms and dynamics of political processes in rural India.
- Author BiographyDayabati Roy is an independent researcher. She completed her postdoctoral study at the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Her research interests include rural politics, postcolonial theories, social movements and governmentality.
- Author(s)Dayabati Roy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.