CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there is much interest in poverty reduction, there are few agreed upon strategies to effectively reduce poverty. This book presents various evidences on poverty dynamics, based on panel data in the Philippines, Thailand, Bangladesh and Tamil Nadu in India, compared with data from sub-Saharan Africa.
- Author BiographyKeijiro Otsuka is Professorial Fellow of the Foundation for Advanced Studies on International Development (FASID) and Professor at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS) in Tokyo, Jonna P. Estudillo is Faculty Fellow of FASID and Associate Professor at the GRIPS, and Yasuyuki Sawada is Associate Professor at the University of Tokyo.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Development Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 68
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 75 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJonna P. Estudillo,Keijiro Otsuka,Yasuyuki Sawada
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.