Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionShows that the period from 1940-1968, generally viewed as a time of social and political stability in Mexico, actually saw numerous instances of popular discontent and wide-scale state repression. This book provides a detailed history of a mid-20th-century agrarian mobilization in the Mexican state of Morelos, the homeland of Emiliano Zapata.
- Author BiographyTanalis Padilla is Assistant Professor of History at Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)Tanalis Padilla
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note12 photographs, 1 map
- Weight558 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.