All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major synthesis of the evidence for Anglo-Saxon settlements from across England and throughout the Anglo-Saxon period, and a study of what it reveals about the communities who built and lived in them.
- Author BiographyFollowing a BA in Anthropology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Helena Hamerow completed a D.Phil. at the University of Oxford in 1988. She then held the Mary Somerville Research Fellowship at Somerville College, Oxford until 1990, when she took up a Lectureship in Early Medieval Archaeology at Durham University. She returned to Oxford in 1996 where she is currently Professor or Early Medieval Archaeology and a Fellow of St Cross College. She is also a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries.
- Author(s)Helena Hamerow
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleMedieval History and Archaeology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note52 black and white images
- Weight368 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.