CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.92
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on traditional urban and rural environments and the wide range of players whose interacting activities are helping to preserve or destroy them. The book presents examples of multilayer environmental governance and key academic findings and considers interactions between humans and nature, as well as ruraluurban interdependence.
- Author BiographyKota Asano is a professor at the Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies, Kyoto University, Japan. Mitsuo Takada is a professor in the Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University, Japan.
- Author(s)United Nations University Press
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byKota Asano,Mitsuo Takada,United Nations Publications
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.