All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciple reference work on arbitration in England and Wales written to guide the practitioner step-by-step through all stages of an arbitration, from drafting the arbitration agreement or clause through to enforcement and methods in which to appeal the award. It provides a concise analysis of the Arbitration Act 1996 and latest case law developments, alerting practitioners to potential traps.
- Author(s)David St.John Sutton,Judith Gill,Matthew Gearing
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Edition Statement24th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.