Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Lionel Ponsard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Russian Identity 3. Russian Orthodoxy 4. Russian Political Culture 5. The Evolution of the Russian Attitude to NATO 6. Case Study: Russia's Perception of NATO's Enlargement 7. Theories of Cooperation 8. Russian Approach towards Cooperative Security 9. Conclusion and Recommendations
- Author BiographyLionel Ponsard studied at the Universities of Louvain, King's College London, and Leiden where he obtained his PhD in Political Science. In 1999, he joined the Belgian Ministry of Defense as a Political Advisor and held several management positions at the Belgian General Staff, mainly in the area of political, security and defense issues related to the former Soviet Union. He is currently Deputy Chief of the Academic Research Branch with the NATO Defense College. He has published a number of articles in English, French and Russian on post-Soviet issues and transatlantic relations in various academic journals.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.