All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an examination of the evolution of Russian-NATO relations since the Cold War. This book shows to what extent cooperative security could serve as a means to bridge the gap between two supposedly antagonistic entities: NATO and Russia.
- Author BiographyLionel Ponsard studied at the Universities of Louvain, King's College London, and Leiden where he obtained his PhD in Political Science. In 1999, he joined the Belgian Ministry of Defense as a Political Advisor and held several management positions at the Belgian General Staff, mainly in the area of political, security and defense issues related to the former Soviet Union. He is currently Deputy Chief of the Academic Research Branch with the NATO Defense College. He has published a number of articles in English, French and Russian on post-Soviet issues and transatlantic relations in various academic journals.
- Author(s)Lionel Ponsard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.