All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, extensive interconnected global processes provide non-state actors with a degree of agency that a 'System of States' paradigm cannot account for alone. Using Russia-Latin America relations as a case study and applying a Complex Adaptive Systems perspective, this work explores alternative international mechanisms of order and organization.
- Author BiographyMarvin L. Astrada received his PhD in International Relations from Florida International University, USA. The author of American Power after 9/11 (2010), he has conducted applied research and published professionally in the fields of strategic culture, Latin America, security studies, and US foreign policy and terrorism. He is currently completing his JD and has taught International Relations courses at Florida International University and Miami Dade College. Felix E. Martin is Associate Professor of International Relations at Florida International University, USA. He received his PhD in International Relations from Columbia University and is the author of Militarist Peace in South America (2006). His research focuses on war, peace, and strategy; strategic culture; Latin America affairs; security studies; and economic statecraft.
- Author(s)Felix E. Martin,Marvin L. Astrada
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.