All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.03
- £9.99Trending at £14.24
- £13.00Trending at £17.06
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.39Trending at £10.67
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.73Trending at £11.01
About this product
- DescriptionRangsimaporn argues that Russia aspires to become a great power and tries to achieve this through utilizing its position as a Eurasian country, with vast territories in East Asia, its economic assets, primarily arms and energy, and careful management of its role in a multipolar East Asia with a complex balance of power.
- Author BiographyPARADORN RANGSIMAPORN is a Diplomat at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand, Thailand. He completed his doctorate degree in International Relations at St. Antony's College, University of Oxford, UK. He has published articles in Asian Survey and Europe-Asia Studies.
- Author(s)Paradorn Rangsimaporn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleSt Antony's Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight546 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.