All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates Russia's intention to re-emerge as a full-fledged superpower before 2010.
- Author BiographySteven Rosefielde is Professor of Economics at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and Adjunct Professor of Defense and Strategic Studies, Center for Defense and Strategic Studies, Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield. The author or editor of eleven books on Russian and Soviet studies, he has also published more than 100 articles in journals such as the American Economic Review, European Economic Review, Economica, Soviet Studies, and Europe-Asia Studies. Professor Rosefielde is a Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Science and was a Fellow of the Carnegie Corporation of New York from 2001 to 2003. He has served as a consultant to the Office of the Secretary of Defense as well as advised several Directors of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. National Intelligence Council. Professor Rosefielde has also worked continuously with the Swedish Defense Agency and the Central Economics and Mathematics Institute (Moscow) for more than a quarter century, and with the Center for Defense and Foreign Policy (Moscow) for more than a decade.
- Author(s)Steven Rosefielde
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.