Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection is an introduction to the invertebrate work being performed by Russian scientists. The major emphasis is on studies of learning. The work brings together experimental data on the behaviour of various invertebrates including crustaceans, insects, and mollusks.
- Author BiographyCHARLES I. ABRAMSON is Assistant Professor of Psychology at Oklahoma State University. He is the author of Invertebrate Learning: A Laboratory Manual,/i> (1990) and ,i>A Primer of Invertebrate Learning: The Behavioral Perspective (1994). ZHANNA P. SHURANOVA is on the faculty at the Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow. She is the author of Neurophysiology of the Crayfish (1988) and Progress in Crustacean Neurobiology (1991). YURI M. BURMISTROV is on the faculty at the Institute of Information Transmission Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow./e With his collaborator, Zhanna Shuranova, he is the author of Neurophysiology of the Crayfish (1988) and Progress in Crustacean Neurobiology (1991).
- Author(s)Charles I. Abramson,Yuri M. Burmistrov,Zhanna Shuranova
- Date of Publication30/05/1996
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.