All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £92.81
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe rich legacy of Russian folk art and artists
- Author BiographyAlison Hilton is Wright Family Professor of Art History and Director of the M.A. Program in Art and Museum Studies at Georgetown University. She is author of Kazimir Malevich, 1878-1935 and author (with Norton T. Dodge) of New Art from the Soviet Union: The Known and the Unknown.
- Author(s)Alison Hilton
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleIndiana-Michigan Series in Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note20 color illus., 130 b&w illus.
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.