All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCultural Syllabus
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMartha M. F. Kelly,Sibelan E. S. Forrester
- Author BiographyMartha Kelly is Assistant Professor at the University of Missouri. She is the author of Unorthodox Beauty: Russian Modernism and Its New Religious Aesthetic, forthcoming from Northwestern University Press (Fall 2015). She also works on the genre of publitsistika--which overlaps with literary journalism--in the immediately pre- and post-Soviet periods. In connection with this project, she is translating the essays of contemporary poet and scholar Ol'ga Sedakova. She has published articles on Russian modernist poetry, on Chekhov, and on Pasternak's novel Doctor Zhivago.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.