Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)David N. Wells
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern History of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Journal of Laxman's Embassy to Japan (Ezo, 1792-3) 2. Voyage Round the World (Nagasaki, 1804-5) 3. Narrative of My Captivity in Japan (Ezo, 1811) 4. The Frigate Pallada (Nagasaki, 1853) 5. News from Japan (Edo, 1859) 6. In the East (Hakodate, 1860) 7. Around Asia (Nagasaki, 1880) 8. On the Japanese Railways (Nagoya, 1890) 9. Around the Islands of the Far East (Nagasaki, 1892) 10. Around Korea, Manchuria and the Liaodong Peninsula (Nagasaki, Yokohama, 1898) 11. The Price of Blood (Kyoto, 1905) 12. My First Day in Japan (Gifu, 1913)
- Author BiographyDavid N. Wells is a senior librarian at Curtin University Library in Perth, Western Australia. He has published widely on Russian Literature, including two books on the poetry of Anna Akhmatova. He is joint editor (with Sandra Wilson) of The Russo-Japanese War in Cultural Perspectives, 1904-05.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.