All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.55Trending at £5.69
- £16.19Trending at £16.67
- £3.84Trending at £3.91
- £3.24Trending at £5.36
- £5.63Trending at £5.79
- £8.63Trending at £8.99
- £14.99Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Russian, and examines where it is spoken, who speaks it, what alphabet the language is written in, and other interesting facts. This book also includes introductions on how to say key phrases in Russian, such as how to say hello and goodbye, or talk about your home, school, and family.
- Author BiographyJilly Hunt has over 15 years experience of educational publishing. Formerly an editor for Pearson, Jilly is now a freelance children's writer and editor. She has written more than 15 non-fiction books for children and young adults. She graduated from Oxford Brookes University with BA Honours in Publishing and History of Art. She now lives in Oxfordshire with her husband two small children.
- Author(s)Jilly Hunt
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- Language(s)Multiple languages
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Languages of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.