All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe phrase Cold War was coined by George Orwell in 1945 to describe the impact of the atomic bomb on world politics. Far more than merely a straightforward history of the Cold War, this book presents an account of politics and decision making at the highest levels of Soviet power.
- Author BiographyJonathan Haslam is professor of the history of international relations at the University of Cambridge, fellow of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, and a fellow of the British Academy.
- Author(s)Jonathan Haslam
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight725 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.19
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £8.75Trending at £13.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.